At EG LNG we seek to attract talented and fit for purpose, self-motivated employees, who will embrace development opportunities in order to achieve their full potential. The success of any organization is driven by its people. At EG LNG, we focus on recognizing and rewarding high performance, maximizing diversity and engagement through coaching and self-development. EG LNG maintains a transparent approach to its people responsibilities and equality, backed up with policies and procedures that complement the local laws of Equatorial Guinea.
It is the intention of EG LNG to hire the candidate that best fits the requirements of our job postings. When hiring external candidates, our recruiting process is as follows:
- EG LNG posts vacant positions with the Ministry of Labor.
- The Ministry of Labor broadcasts the vacancies by radio and television Nationwide.
External candidates would need to register with the Ministry of Labor in order to apply for our vacancies.
Please continue to check this website for open job postings.
Please find attached an internal and external job posting for Compliance Assistant. If you are interested you must fill out the EG LNG Job Application Form, attach an updated Curriculum Vitae and documents or certificates to support educational attainment. You can also fill out the form below titles:
External Job Application Form
The Human Resources Department is involved in several major human resources functions. These include: talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee development, employee relations, and record management.
EG LNG Human Resources Department is committed to providing a comprehensive human resources management system to the fullest extent possible. Working to this end, the Human Resources Department works to ensure EG LNG has the right people at the right time and will provide long term opportunities for employees to develop to their greatest potential. We will make all employment related decisions based upon our company values, business ethics, merit, and qualifications.
HR’s mission is to attract talents, develop, and retain strong workforce . This will be achieved through (i) a culture where high performance, strong leadership skills, qualifications and competence are recognized, (ii) a culture of inclusion and engagement, (iii) a culture of coaching and continual learning, (iv) demonstrating a fair and competitive compensation and benefits within the relevant market. This will be supported by the fair and equitable application of policies and procedures within the laws of the countries where we do business.
EG LNG has been successful in hiring suitable EG citizens and providing necessary training to become successful in their chosen careers. Our manpower count from 2004 was 9 Nationals, and currently 177 Nationals; which consists of 10 Managers, 5 Supervisors, 27 professionals, 29 Administrative, 106 Technical (with 13 Qualified Technicians)
How do i apply for a job at EG LNG?
- To find out career opportunities in EG LNG, please fill out form above or check the bulletin board at the Ministry of Labor and Social Security of Equatorial Guinea.
Can I apply for more than one (1) job at EG LNG?
- Any applicant who meets the requirements for the job posting can apply for as many vacancies as reasonably possible.
I have applied, what should I expect next?
- If you PASS the first stage of selection, you can expect a call and/or an e-mail from the Human Resources Department and you will be given an instruction on what to do next. If you do not receive any call or e-mail, this means that your application was not successful.
How do I check the status of my job application after I get selected for the interview?
- We do not encourage applicants to call or follow up due to the volume of applications we process for every vacancy. If you have been selected for the final interview, you can expect a call or e-mail from the Human Resources Department whether your interview was successful or not.
Once I get hired and become and EG LNG employee, how do I get promoted?
- Promotion to a new grade is recommended by Managers during the Annual Merit Review process and approved by the Managing Director and the HR Director. Promotions to positions of higher responsibility are dependent as well on the employee’s overall performance, demonstrated ability to take on and perform additional responsibilities with higher impact/scope to the Company and the need for the position within the Company.
Does EG LNG hire a terminated employee?
- When an employee was separated from EG LNG in good terms and standing, the employee may apply for any vacancy and will have a chance to get rehired if successful.
Do I need a degree to get hired at EG LNG?
- It will depend on the level and nature of the role in which an applicant is interested in. If a degree is a requirement, it will usually be stated in the job posting. However, a candidate who does not hold a degree may still be considered for a vacancy if they can demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
Do I need to have Oil and Gas work experience to work at EG LNG?
- It depends on the position the applicant is interested in. Many technical roles require an applicant to have spent time in a similar job and environment, while others require less specific experience. Most of business support positions are based on generic business knowledge and do not require experience in the energy industry.
What are the documents are required to apply for a job vacancy at EG LNG?
- The external candidate should submit the following documents:
- Job demand card from the Equatorial Guinea Ministry of Labor (Demanda de Empleo)
- EG LNG Job Application Form (this can be acquired from either the office of “Oficina de Empleo” of the Ministry of Labor or from the Security gate of Punta Europa complex)
- Latest Curriculum Vitae
- Certificates of training, diploma or educational credentials, Employment Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of EG nationality card or passport
If I am an internal applicant, how long do I need to be in my current position before I can apply for a job vacancy in EG LNG?
- EG LNG requires a period of one year in the current position before he/ or she can apply for another position within the organization.